Thursday, October 1, 2009

Dreams


A layout for Graphic 45 using a mix of Renaissance Faire and Domestic Goddess papers. I chose some of the brighter patterned papers in the collection to show that not all Graphic 45 layouts need to look vintagey.


These photos were taken by the sea. To complement the photos, I scattered some Robin's Nest Dew Drops in sand, pale blue and mocha. Makes me think of water droplets and the sun, sand and sea.




I also added little dew drops to the blue hyacinth, using glossy accents. And one of my favourite chipboard embellishments of late, My Tattered Angels' ornate frame. I coloured this one dusky yellow, to match the layout, and topped it off with some sugar stickles.



I like this quote:


The layout from a different angle to show off the dimensional details better.






4 comments:

sharon Ong said...

I really like this one! Colour scheme is cool and I like the little frames!

Anna Sigga said...

Beautiful colors!!

CamillaE said...

Totally stunning, Sue!

jazsutra said...

What a pretty page! and yes, G45 don't have to look vintage all the time. u did great here ;)-jaz