Friday, October 30, 2009

A Few Cards

Here are a few cards I made using stamps from Purple Onion Designs:


That beautiful butterfly looks good on a card, on layouts... everywhere. I also used the circle scallop stamp and a little motif from the Antique Fair set. Teamed them up with some lovely Graphic 45 Domestic Goddess papers from My Scrapbook Nook's October Kit.


I'm slowly building up my Christmas card stock. On this one I used Graphic 45's Christmas Past papers and one of Purple Onion's Snowflake stamps. The mistletoe's from Prima and the leaves I handcut.



I wanted to try something different with this card. So I sprayed Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Lemon Zest, Sea Glass, Meadow Green and Turquoise Blue all over a white cardstock. The shimmer on this is amazing, especially bathed in warm sunlight. I then stamped some blossom and butterfly Purple Onion stamps on the card and heat embossed the images. I outlined the card in black to focus the images and left it simple. Yay simple! No patterned paper, no embellishments. Just cardstock, glimmer mist and stamps. :)


This is my last month with Purple Onion Designs. I can't believe I've been on their design team for a year already. How time flies! I had a great time designing with their stamps and will continue to play with them, as they truly are gorgeous stamps. Thank you, Michele, for this great opportunity and for being so warm and generous. :)

And ladies, check out the Purple Onion blog for more new stamps that Michele introduced just this week.


No comments: