Friday, October 16, 2009

I'm a Guest Designer at Prima!!!

Yes! I'm a guest designer at Prima Marketing!! Would you believe that? It's just one of my most favourite manufacturers ever! I've been so excited about it for the last few months, bursting with anticipation to tell but I couldn't. :) Not until the reveal day... today!

This huge box arrived for me last week. The name on the box had me grinning from ear to ear. :)



Look at some of the goodies inside. I had to take a quick snapshot before I dove into them. All of my favourites from their latest release, and much more. I couldn't display everything. :)



I whipped up 5 layouts and an altered project in the last week using the gorgeous Indeed and Tropics collections. I couldn't stop because I was having so much fun. It was only at the final hour that I took photos of my layouts and emailed them to Sharon, just in the nick of time for the submission for the feature. :)


And here it is:



Do check out my feature on the Prima blog here: Prima Guest Designer .


I really must thank Sharon and Prima Marketing for this wonderful opportunity to guest design for them. It was a dream come true for me because any scrapper who knows me knows I love all things Prima. When I first received the email inviting me to guest design, I almost fell out of my bed (it was early morning). And I haven't been able to wipe that smile off my face since. So a huge thank you to you again, Sharon. :)


Back soon with the layouts.



3 comments:

Ruth said...

Congratulations Sue..what awonderful event to have happened to you...oh my that box is......well you know we are all green with envy!!

sharon Ong said...

Congratulations Susan! Can imagine how excited you would be about this! :o)

NICOLE said...

wtg thats fabulous!!! Lucky girl!