Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Strawberry Picking


A layout featuring photos on strawberry picking, using Graphic 45's Domestic Goddess papers from My Scrapbook Nook's October kit. The blue and white checkered patterned paper reminds me of a picnic mat.

I like the accents of bright red all over this layout - from the border, to the alphas, to the photo mat, to the photos themselves.


I used stickles on the strawberries to make them look like they're sugar-coated. Yums! :) I also used my Martha Stewart loopy border punch. That's one of my favourite punches at the moment.


Thanks for dropping by. Back with more soon. Can't wait. :)

3 comments:

LisaDay said...

Oh wow! This layout is fantastic! I love the Red with everything. So cool on the strawberries and I agree that the blue paper is like a table cloth. I love this layout so much!!

Sasha said...

WOW this is fabulous LOVE it .. tons ..

BabyBokChoy said...

Fantastic layout Sue!! I love it.