Sunday, October 18, 2009

"Wish" - A Prima Layout


This is another layout I created for Prima as their guest designer, using the Tropics collection. I used just two patterned papers on this layout, although you might not think it looking at the strips of patterned paper peeking out from under the photo. I chose the soothing Celery Splash paper as the background because it matched the colours in the photograph perfectly. For a splash of colour, I cut strips from Sweet Apple, then punched decorative borders along each, laying them down to form a photo mat.

I wanted the photo to stand out, so the embellishments hugged just a corner of the layout. I layered a large Painted Lady flower with two vines and added Say It In Crystal swirls for subtle bling.




Prima products I used:
Patterned Paper: Tropics Sweet Apple (840945)and Celery Splash (840952)
Flowers: Painted Ladies Nob Hill (532727), Flutter Vines Scarlet (533663), Cherry Blossom Branches White (533649)
Leaves: Heirloom Paper Leaves Blue Ice (532239)
Crystals: Say It In Crystals (517304)


4 comments:

~Sasha Farina~ said...

this is so pretty! :) Thanks for visiting me Sue :)

Celeste B. said...

Gorgeous layout. The colors match the photo perfectly and I love all the floral embellies (of course).

BabyBokChoy said...

totally amazing!!!

Pearl Maple said...

Fabulous pages you have been posting on your blog space. Thanks for sharing the creative inspiration.