Friday, November 6, 2009

Nook November Kit



This month's kit from My Scrapbook Nook features the lovely Audrey line from lily bee design. I love the rich tones of this collection, and of course the pretty mini die cuts that lily bee's known for.
Some close-ups:
I cut out the leaves from the lily bee's Hollywood patterned paper, applied some stickles and added them to form a little floral cluster.


To balance off the layout, I created a mini cluster on the top right of my layout. I cut out strips of patterned paper and punched decorative borders in them. My journalling's on a bracket frame to match the bracket die cut from lily bee. The journalling stamp's from Purple Onion Designs. I topped the cluster off with a stickled bird, again hand cut from Hollywood papers and a little velvet leaf.


And now for some fun news. My Scrapbook Nook's having a Virtual Crop next weekend, November 13-15. There'll be lots of challenges, prizes and inspiration. Do keep the dates free and join us. The DT has lots planned and the people at the Nook are really friendly and generous.

See you there!

No comments: