Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Prima - Altered Gift Box


Here's another Prima project I created during my guest designer stint there recently. I glammed up a simple box using one of my favourite collections from Prima, Flirty Little Secrets.




I added lots of flowers to the top as well as the new stitched art charms and journal frame stamp. Instead of stamping directly onto the patterned paper, I stamped the frame onto a piece of clear transparency and layered that onto the cluster.




In keeping with the glam look, I edged the top of the lid with shiny pink stickles and completed the embellishing with a ring of Prima lace trim around the lid. I'm thinking the box would be perfect for some vintage findings or travel mementoes.

2 comments:

queen-of-nostalgia said...

Gorgeous project! I love it!
Cheers!
Kristen

lilia said...

Bellissima !!!!