Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Bloom - A Prima Layout


Here's another layout I created for Prima during my stint as guest designer there in October.

I fell in love with the Indeed collection the moment I laid eyes on it on the Prima site. The design and hues were perfect for these photos I had of my daughter in fields of purple and pink lupins in New Zealand.

I decided on a girly garden theme for this layout, focussing on rounded and curved edges, lightly distressed. I used Prima's Baroque Bloom and Camelot roses along the bottom of the layout, with a touch of delicate lace meandering through the flowers.



Of course, I had to have the flutter vine in purple and blue on this layout, gracefully arching around the scalloped circle background. Honestly, the vines are one of the most versatile flowers created by Prima. You can arch them, curve them, cut them into two or more and just pepper all your layouts with them.

To complement the garden theme, a new Jewel Box glitter butterfly flits across the top.






No comments: