Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Central Park


Here's another layout I did for the Graphic 45 / Tattered Angels Blog Relay.

I love the festive greens and reds of Graphic 45's Christmas Past papers so I decided to create my own background to match the papers using coordinating glimmer mists from My Tattered Angels. I used three glimmer mists on this layout - English Ivy, Burnt Red and Olive Vine, which went beautifully with Graphic 45's Glad Tidings and The Holly and The Ivy papers.

I placed a Tattered Angels flourish mask on the cream cardstock and liberally misted the cardstock with the two greens and reds. Then, to add a splash of colour, I happily splattered glimmer mist all over the background, creating a carefree cheery background. When the paper was dry, I layered on my Christmas Past patterned papers, carelessly torn to match the splattered mists, added some trim, Prima mistletoes and a darling little tag from Graphic 45 and I was done!



No comments: