Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Lights


More holiday layouts using Graphic 45's Christmas Past papers. I like the vintagey images and the muted colours on the Christmas Past papers.

Something I realized after finishing the layout - I made this layout without using a paper trimmer. I just tore all the edges. That was fun. Makes me think it might be possible to scrap on a long haul flight as I don't need scissors or knives. hhhhmmm....

Oh wait, I did use scissors on these journalling strips. And a border punch. :D


I contrasted the muted vintagey shades with some bright poinsettias from Prima and some bright red trims.



Graphic 45 supplies:
Jolly Old St Nicholas
The Holly and The Ivy
Letters to Santa
Deck the Halls
We Wish You A Merry Christmas
Christmas Past Tags

No comments: