Thursday, December 24, 2009

Delight


I'm back from my holidays and I couldn't wait to get down to scrapping my photos using the gorgeous Making Memories Mistletoe collection from My Scrapbook Nook's December kit. It snowed the day we were in New Jersey and my dd and I loved the sight of the snow upon the boughs of the tree laden with berries.

Some close-ups:

I mixed up some Prima mistletoe and newsprint flowers with cool mint velvet leaves and crystal swirls:



I couldn't resist playing with my new Martha Stewart giant border punch that I purchased on my holiday. And you've got to love that large crimson Baroque Bloom from Prima.





Thanks for coming by. I'll be sharing more layouts from the Nook's December kit soon. In the meantime, a Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones!

No comments: