Friday, January 22, 2010

Graphic 45 Card - A Proper Gentleman

CHA is going to start real soon so I'm going to share a few of my CHA projects over the next few posts.

First up, here's a card featuring the A Proper Gentleman papers by Graphic 45. The papers here are so classic. They remind me of the prints on a tie or argyle sweaters; a perfect collection for making manly layouts and projects. I decided to make a card that would be for the men in your life, for Father's Day and birthdays, and even party invites.



A close-up of the tag. I like that image of the tuxedo from the collection's diecut paper.


Supplies used:
Graphic 45's A Proper Gentleman - Dressed to the Nines, Haberdasher, Die Cut Tags
Graphic 45's Fashionista - Buttons a la Mode
Couture Cardstock: Green
Eyelet: We R Memory Keepers
Tag, ribbon, twine: own stash


I'll be back over the week to show more of my CHA projects, as and when I'm allowed to. Thanks for coming by.

No comments: