Monday, January 4, 2010

Merry


I had so much fun playing with the My Scrapbook Nook's January kit over the weekend. The kit this month features Pink Paislee's Cupid collection. So pretty!

I had a blast with my newly-acquired Martha Stewart heart punches. What better collection to use it on than PP's cupid, right? I also cut out the flowers and leaves from PP's Heart Bloom papers to complement the big red satin bow cluster, which I also embellished with Prima flowers and a string of pearls. As you can tell, I decided to get all girly with pink and pearls on this layout. Something I haven't done in a while. :)



Another close-up where you can see more of the hearts and pearls. :)


Off to play with my January kit again. :)




Supplies:
Pink Paislee Cupid Collection - Bow and Arrow, Bullseye, Love Potion, Hearts Bloom, Eternal Love
Alphas - Pink Paislee
Flowers - Prima Marketing
Pearl Swirl - Prima Marketing


1 comment:

Rach H said...

Lovely layout! I really like the heart punches! Thanks for sharing!