Saturday, January 2, 2010

My Favourite Layouts for 2009

2009 was a great year, scrapping-wise. I got to be on the design teams for my favourite manufacturers, Graphic 45, My Tattered Angels and Purple Onion Designs. I began my DT term on My Scrapbook Nook, a wonderful kit club. And one of the highlights of the year, I was invited to be a Guest Designer on Prima Marketing, one of my all-time favourite manufacturers. Apart from these, I also got the wonderful opportunity to be a Guest Designer for Dream Street Papers and Gauche Alchemy.

Here are some of my favourite layouts from 2009 (in no particular order):

1. Splash! (for Prima Marketing):



2. Behind The Scenes (using Graphic 45):




3. Grateful for all the little things (for My Scrapbook Nook using Pink Paislee & Purple Onion Designs):




4. So Proud Of You (for Graphic 45 & My Tattered Angels):



5. Lake Tekapo (using Prima's Flirty Little Secrets):



And Christmas Joy, a little altered Christmas decor:


I have lots of favourite layouts from 2009 but these ones I like especially because there was something in the creative process that just clicked for me, whether it was a new technique that I stumbled upon, or a design which inspired others to follow, or just the photos which mean a lot to me.

Here's to a wonderful 2010!

2 comments:

Julie said...

these are all great Sue love them

beckyjune said...

Sue, these are all incredible but my favorite is still that top one- you are one amazingly gifted scrapper. Happy New year to you! We're so lucky to have you at the Nook.