Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sneak Peeks


So this is what I've been working on the past few days. It's a mini album project for My Tattered Angels. I've just got the close-up here as the full reveal goes up on the Tattered Angels blog tomorrow. I love how the Glimmer Mists absolutely shine in the sunlight, with a glint of gold sparkling through the purple and orange. I really enjoyed myself creating this mini album, pretending I'm more of an artist than I really am. :D




Talking about My Tattered Angels, I've just seen their CHA 2010 collections and I'm in love! The 2010 collections are absolutely gorgeous and far beyond anything I imagined. I can't say much more but trust me when I say they've outdone themselves this time.



What else has caught my eye for CHA 2010? Well, Graphic 45's been steadily releasing sneaks of their CHA collections and I just have to say they're absolutely stunning. Okay, so I'm on the Graphic 45 DT but I'm being completely honest here.

Graphic 45's released three new lines. This one's le' Romantique. I love the new softer, paler, romantic shades Graphic 45's taken with this line. I can see lots of shabby-chic possibilites here, married with vintage lace and pale flowers. And did I mention butterflies? I love butterflies. :)


Their second line is "On The Boardwalk", reminiscent of vintage Coney Island. My favourite part about these papers? The colours. I love the teal against the red and orange. Not too masculine nor feminine. Just perfect.



And finally, there's A Proper Gentleman. This one's classic Graphic 45, with its strong hues of reds and browns against a sepia background. I love the bold images in this one, especially the prints which remind me of gentlemen's ties and argyle sweaters.



So what are some of your favourite CHA releases you've come across?


I'm off to work on the fabulous January kit from My Scrapbook Nook, featuring Pink Paislee's Cupid collection. Ahhhh... it's going to be a great day. :)



1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Ohhhhh those Coney Island papers looks scrumptious!! Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to seeing your work at My Tattered Angels.