Monday, January 25, 2010

Winter Berry - Tattered Angels


Here's a layout I did for Tattered Angels for CHA, using some of their new glimmer mists. I misted Hula Hoop and Water Slide on white cardstock, over a large Garden Glimmer Screen. I then built a shadow box for the layout using Webster's Pages Postcards from Paris papers. The patterned papers are layered over Prima flowers and lace for a three-dimensional look.

Here you can see the new Framed Font glimmer chip from Tattered Angels in Postage Stamp. The possiblities for this shape are endless. I've used it here to frame my title, but it'll work perfectly for small passport sized photos too. I misted Dazzling Diamonds on the chip and this is one colour I'm in love with. It's clear and the whitish glimmer from it is amazing! This is going to be one of my go-to colours this season. :)



A low angle view to show the shadow box effect I created:





List of Supplies:
Tattered Angels:
Garden Glimmer Screen
Glimmer Mists - Hula Hoop, Water Slide (on cardstock); Dazzling Diamonds (on Postage Glimmer Chips)
Postage Glimmer Chip
Nature Glimmer Glass
Regal Glimmer Glass

Other Products:
Patterned Paper - Websters Pages Postcards from Paris
Alphas - Websters Pages
Flowers - Prima Marketing
Distress Inks - Rangers Industries
Lace - own stash

1 comment:

EileenMV said...

Your layout is beautiful!