Monday, February 15, 2010

Little Italy

Here's a layout I created for Graphic 45 for CHA-W using their new On The Boardwalk collection. I really like how it turned out. The combination of teal, scarlet and beige go together so well.

And I really like this photo of my dd by the sidewalk. The setting sun gave everything a beautiful golden glow and the reflection off the lake was exquisite.



My favourite thing to do with Graphic 45 papers is to frame the layout with the border designs. And of course my favourite Prima flowers. I found just the right shades to go with the layout. :)


List of materials used:
Graphic 45 On The Boardwalk papers: On The Boardwalk, Summer Crush, Malt Shop.
Graphic 45 Christmas Past paper: Ode To Joy
Flowers: Prima Marketing
Alphas: Prima Marketing
Trim: Own stash

5 comments:

EileenMV said...

Absolutely gorgeous - my favorite colors! The flowers and paper are beautiful!

LG said...

this is too beautiful. Love the design and that photo

beckyjune said...

I saw the thumbnail of this layout in my blog list and just had to take a closer look, Sue! This is absolutely stunning, every little thing so perfect. Beautiful work as always.

**ScrapcoLLector** said...

Hi susan..i love all the design that you made..by the way, i can see you always use flower (3D). how do you keep the layout after that, wont the album will "crush" your flower?

regards,
Natalia

Zarah said...

Oh my world... That is absolutely amaaaaazing!!!