Tuesday, February 2, 2010

True - Graphic 45

I created this layout for Graphic 45 using their newest CHA release, Le' Romantique. I love the soft colours, the peach roses and those butterflies! I went for a soft romantic look and basically let the papers do all the talking, with minimal embellishments. I have to say this collection is so easy to work with. It practically scraps itself. :)


I complemented the roses from the Le'Romantique papers with a couple of Trellis Roses, leaves and Say It In Pearls from Prima.


Just a little touch of stickles adds a sparkle to the butterflies. Love the diecut tag from the collection.


I handcut the roses and leaves from the patterned paper and stickled them.



The layout from another angle to show the dimensionality.





2 comments:

EileenMV said...

Beautiful layout - I love the flowers and the lace!

Julie said...

gorgeous love the layering