Saturday, March 27, 2010

Hello!


I got to play with Pink Paislee's hot from CHA Bayberry Cottage collection, thanks to My Scrapbook Nook's March kit. I really like the lime and grape colours on the patterned paper and that pleated twill is just so pretty.



A mix of some new and old Prima flowers from my personal stash. And I found Prima leaves in the perfect shade to match the patterned papers.



Playing with some butterfly and border punches and a spritz of glimmer mist along the diagonal of the cardstock.

The Nook's really outdone itself for this kit, loading it with fresh from CHA Pink Paislee papers, Maya Road chips and Jenni Bowlin pins. The Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage and Queen Bee collections haven't even reached our shores yet and I already have them in my hands. Sweet!

2 comments:

LG said...

I always love the way you add details to your projects. It's gorgeous

jonaks said...

wow, your lay-outs are really beautiful. so glad to found your blog.