Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Scrapbook Nook April Kit


My Scrapbook Nook's April Kit is on its way to me. And it's got my favourite My Mind's Eye collection along with some really fun Jillibean embellishments. You've got to love those owls and trees. :)

This kit includes:
7 Double Sided My Mind's Eye "Quite Contrary" Papers
3 Die Cut "Quite Contrary" papers
1 Jillibean Soup Printed Twill/Twine set
1 Jillibean Soup Corrugated Alphabet in Kraft
My Mind's Eye Journaling spots and die cuts
My Mind's Eye sticker sheets in both borders and labels
Maya Road leaf pins
Making Memories Felt Stars
October Afternoon Mini Market Sticker Sheet

Talk about perfectly coordinated. AND this month, there are two Members Specials:  Pink Paislee 365 Degrees and My Mind's Eye Jack and Jill collections.

These kits and specials go really fast, so go check it out soon. :)

No comments: