Monday, April 12, 2010

Altered Canvas Bag

What do you do if you have a plain canvas bag lying around your house? Alter it with some Tattered Angels glimmer mists and Prima supplies, of course. :)

I was in an experimental mood and my plain canvas bag turned into this:



I misted the bag in Key Lime Pie, Black Cherry and Carribean Blue over a couple of flourish glimmer screens. I added a chipboard frame, lots of Prima flowers, leaves and lace, and it was transformed.


A close-up:


I took the bag to a crop at my LSS and my scrappy friends loved it. Elvi even asked me to email her some images so she could post them up on the MWL blog. :)

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

THAT... is SERIOUSLY A W E S O M E

tania said...

ok,and if you don't have a bag,where can you find canvas bags like that? this is very beautiful:)