Saturday, April 24, 2010

Escape


I created this layout for the Tattered Angels blog a couple of weeks back. As you know, Prima and Tattered Angels are having a blog relay, so I created this using Prima’s gorgeous new Raspberry Tea and Strawberry kisses papers. I spritzed glimmer mist directly onto the Raspberry Lemonade paper using a butterfly glimmer screen. I then used a combination of Rose Tea and Tutti Frutti, then splashed on some Lime Twist and Tutti Frutti mist.




I hand cut the beautiful floral details from the Raspberry Tea Icy Sweet paper and embellished using lots of product from Tattered Angels: A brown glimmer glass from the Regal collection, black and clear glimmer glass from the Beach collection, stamps from the Traveller and Vintage Valentine collections and a butterfly chipboard from Framed Fonts. And as a final touch, a cluster of some of Prima’s new flowers in varying shades of soft pink.




I like this banner stamp from Tattered Angel's Traveller series. It's so perfect for a short title or a date.




The layout from another angle, showing the beautiful dimension created by the Tattered Angels chipboard and Prima flowers. And I like that glint of glimmer mist in the corner dancing in the sunlight.






National Scrapbook Day's coming up and My Tattered Angels has lots planned for the day. Check out the blog beginning May 1st for lots of inspiration, technique videos and giveaways. Be sure to join us then. :)

1 comment:

Mari said...

Beautiful layout! I absolutely love the colors. :o)