Thursday, April 15, 2010

Love that smile

This month, the Nook DT got to design for Creative Scrappers using an exclusive sketch and the April kit.

Here's the sketch:



And here's my take, using My Mind's Eye Little Boy Blue papers:



Some close-ups:





Fans of Tim Holtz' Sizzix Dies will recognize a couple of the dies I used here.





Check out the rest of the Nook DT Team's takes on the sketch here: Nook Reveal. Coincidentally, Creative Scrappers was one of my very first design teams. I was on their original design team. Seems like ages ago. I was in Team B. They're up to Team M and N now.

As you know, My Scrapbook Nook's having a virtual crop this Friday through Sunday. And we've already started the ball rolling with lots of appetisers in our cooking-themed crop. Join us for lots of fun, inspiration and prizes. Here's the link: Nook Crop. See you there. :)

3 comments:

Monique said...

Oh, that photo is adorable!!! Love love love this page of yours!!!! Great take on the sketch! TFS!

BabyBokChoy said...

Well Susan, you know this is MY KIND of layout, lol, I love it, seriously, it is DELIGHTFUL!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!

hippy_chick said...

I might have to get started on that sketch!!