Saturday, April 3, 2010

So fun!

All this month, Tattered Angels and Prima marketing will be having a blog relay, which makes me really happy because these are two of my favourite manufacturers. Here's one of the layouts I posted on the Tattered Angels blog using Prima products.


I used Prima's new Pastiche papers on this layout matching it with some photos I had of my dd and her friend at the stables. In keeping with the rustic feel of the photo, I misted a mix of Suede and Crushed Shells onto Seaside paper in short bursts.




I glimmer misted the chipboard coat of arms in Antique Brass for a subtle shimmer, and surrounded it with Prima flowers and pearls. I custom coloured the white Prima flowers in Burnt Red and Crushed Shells to match my layout.




The new chipboard alphas from Tattered Angels' postage stamp framed font have a playful feel to them and I misted them in a combination of Red Velvet and Burnt Red for a rich red shade. I then paired it with some blue Prima alphas to make up the title.




Finally, lots of inking, tearing, distressing and Prima lace complete the layout.

Do visit the Tattered Angels and Prima blogs for more inspiration throughout April.

1 comment:

Marianna said...

What an amazing layout! Absolutely love it...

-Mari