Saturday, May 29, 2010

Basil


A big box full of Zva Creative blings and flowers arrived for me a few days ago and here's a layout I came up with using some Zva goodies and Pink Paislee Queen Bee papers.



Lots of handcut details. The lovely pearl flourishes are from Zva. I combined two corner pearl flourishes to create this more elaborate swirl. The larger flower is also from Zva, and I was quite happy to see that it complemented the Queen Bee papers perfectly.



More Zva pearl swirls. That little flower is also from Zva, originally a pristine white. I spritzed it with Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Lemon Zest to get it to the shade I wanted to match my layout.



In case you're wondering, Basil's the name of the beautiful grey horse.


Supplies:

Pearl flourishes: Zva Creative
Flowers: Zva Creative
Patterned Papers: Pink Paislee Queen Bee collection - Queen Bee, Worker Bee, Honey Comb, Honey Bee
Mist: Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Lemon Zest
Border Punches: Martha Stewart
Alpha: American Crafts

1 comment:

Christiane said...

every time i'm visiting your blog i'm sooo inspired. you're one talented chicken!!
xoxo