Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Be


This is a clean layout I created for Tattered Angels. I wanted the focus to be on the photograph, so I kept a fair bit of white space, highlighted by a light misting of Patina glimmer mist for the background. I like that the light turquoise background allowed the Prima Pastiche patterned papers, flowers and chipboard embellishments to be highlighted.




I love layering my flowers and embellishments over the ever-versatile Tattered Angels chipboard Framed  Font. I misted the chipboard with Old Lace, then coated it with glitter.




Pretty butterflies from the Pastiche patterned paper, cut out and stickled.




A clean look but still lots of dimension.

Thanks for dropping by!



Materials used:

Patterned Paper: Pastiche Seaside (841201)
Glimmer Mists: My Tattered Angels - Patina and Old Lace
Chipboard: My Tattered Angels Framed Fonts
Alphas: My Tattered Angels Framed Fonts
Flowers: Prima Marketing - Songbird Vine Blue (539023), Symphony Blend Accesso Red (537838), Cameo Roses Mandarin (538699), Athena Flowers Powder Puff (537753)
Leaves: Heirloom Paper Leaves Blue Ice (532239)
Others: Rangers Stickles

4 comments:

Zarah said...

That is faaaaantastic!! ♥

Christiane said...

sue, girl!! you're my hero when it comes to prima!! AMAZING WORK!!
:))

Julie said...

This is great Sue love it.

Sanna F said...

totaly beautiful