Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Focus


Trying something different again with this layout. The photo is of my daughter having a go at archery and I thought it would be interesting to reproduce the target on my layout. I used the patterned papers from October Afternoon's Fly A Kite paper plus some red and black cardstock to create the target. The theme of circles is echoed in the background patterned paper, the journalling spot and the dew drops.



The title of the layout is Focus, which I kept small and created using alpha stickers from October Afternoon which I added glossy accents to. I don't know if you noticed this, but the arrow from the photo is aimed at the title and phrase cluster. That's my idea of a subconscious visual direction. :)

Thanks for coming by. :)



Supplies:
Patterned papers, journalling stickers and alphas are from My Scrapbook Nook's May Kit.

Patterned papers: October Afternoon's Fly A Kite
Journalling stickers: October Afternoon
Alpha stickers: October Afternoon
Flowers: Prima Marketing
Stamp: Tim Holtz
Others: Robin's Nest Dew Drops, Rangers Distress Inks

4 comments:

Evgenia said...

So creative! like it!

BabyBokChoy said...

DANG!!!! Sue, this is SO SO SO SO SO CLEEEEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanya Tahir said...

I really love this layout Sue!!

Farahj said...

This is beautiful! Can i use this photo in my blog about spirituality? (not yet created.. domain will be www.spiritualfever.co.uk) xx