Monday, May 3, 2010

Joy

A big thank you to everyone who came by my blog on the Nook blog hop and left such lovely comments. They're really appreciated.

Today's layout:



This is a layout I created using Prima's March BAP. It's one of my current favourites, not least because everything on the layout is from Prima. The layout uses the Pastiche collection which is one of my favourites from Winter CHA.

Some close-ups:

Flowers, leaves, pearls, lace... simply sublime...



A glitter-encrusted rose...



A circle of pearl dots...




The layout was also given a mention on the Prima blog: March BAP .



Thanks for coming by!

Materials used:
Patterned Paper - Prima Pastiche Collection : Quirky (841195), Love Letter (841171); Prima Tropics Collection: Blooming Love (840921)
Flowers - Prima : Cancan Flirt (539467), Tea Roses Sweet Teal (537494), Symphony Blend Accesso Red (537838), Cameo Roses Turquoise(538736).
Pebbles: Prima Belle Artes Butterfly (539320)
Leaves: Prima Rose Leaves (540455)
Chipboard: Prima Pastiche Journalling Stickers (536695)
Lace: Prima
Pearl Swirls: Prima Say It in Pearl

2 comments:

Christiane said...

oh my, you did a n amazing job with this collection!!
congrats on being featured!!

Jen Martakis said...

Hi Sue! I just wanted to let you know that you're the winner of the Pink Paislee prize package that I'm giving away on my blog! Please email me with your address. :) :) :)

jmartakis@hotmail.com