Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thirteen


I was inspired by the April BAP sketch at Prima to create this layout. I took some liberties with the sketch. For a start, I used only a single sheet of 12x12 Prima patterned paper.


Some close-ups:


I layered on various Prima laces, flowers, vines, leaves and pearl swirls.



I like the colour scheme on this layout. Graduated yellows from creams, to pale lemon yellow, to mustard, with touches of cocoa.





Thanks for coming by!




Materials List

All materials are from Prima Marketing:
Patterned Paper - Shabby Chic Majestic Breeze 
Flowers: Lilliput Roses, Valentine Vine White, Camilla Flamenco
Pearl flourish: Say It With Pearls & Crystals
Alphas: Times Alphabet Vintage Coffee
Lace: Ribbon Lace Braided Rose Mocha, Lace Ribbons

4 comments:

Christiane said...

* sigh *!!!!!
hugs!!

Jillian Deiing Cassity said...

wow i adore you gorgeous layout! You have an amazing style!

Stacy Cohen said...

This is gorgeous!!! I love the spray of Prima flowers!

Granny said...

Hey, hello from Belgium ... Your page is fantastically beautiful, I love all these flowers, congratulations and good day
(Thank you google translation)