Monday, June 7, 2010

All Aboard!


More Pink Paislee goodness. :) This is another layout I did for the Tattered Angels - Pink Paislee blog hop. I used the 365 Degrees colletion, which I wouldn't have thought to purchase but it was surprisingly easy to use. Goes to show you've got to step out of your comfort zone.

I decided to go with a train theme on this one, just because the collection matched the Toon Town train so well.



Instead of misting the background, I decided to splash droplets of glimmer mist in Lemon Zest, Turquoise Blue and Candy Apple Red onto the diecut paper, taking my cue from the yellows, blues and reds in the patterned paper. I used a couple of Tattered Angels glimmer glass here. I especially like that little postage stamp with the train on it.



Another train motif, this time one from the Tattered Traveller glimmer chip collection.





Thanks for dropping by.




Supplies List:
Patterned Paper - Pink Paislee 365 Degrees Dream Big, Be Free, Day Dream, Thank Big, Believe;
Glimmer Mists - My Tattered Angels Lemon Zest, Turquoise Blue, Candy Apple Red;
Flowers and Leaves - Prima Marketing;
Alphas - Pink Paislee, Jenni Bowlin;
Border Punches - Martha Stewart, Fiskars;
Others - My Tattered Angels glimmer glass and glimmer chip.



4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

We had MAJOR blogger issues that is finally resolved so now I can comment :)

I quite like this collection and your layout is very adorable! I love that circle element!! great job as usual Sue!!!!

Christiane said...

love love love the summer color combo!!
*sigh* and your style, hun!!
xoxo

{eleise} said...

I just stumbled onto your blog! It's lovely!

I'm trying to finish up a few of my books & your blog is the perfect inspiration! =)

eMeLiNe Seet said...

u always offer such eye candy on your blog Sue, you're inspiring ! :)