Friday, June 25, 2010

Cute




Here's a layout I created for My Tattered Angels. My favourite part about it, aside from that really cute photo? The background I created using just white cardstock and glimmer mists. I love that you can customize your own background or embellishments using glimmer mists to match your layout.

For this layout, I laid out two butterfly glimmer screens on white cardstock and misted in shades of brown, orange and pink to match my patterned papers from Crate Paper's Pink Plum collection. The mists I used were Tattered Leather, Tutti Frutti, Peach Delight and Flower Power.


I love hand cut details and the flowers from the Crate Paper patterned papers were just too cute to resist. And it helped that they matched the colours in the photo. :)



Lots of inking, distressing, lace and punched borders. Got to love that Martha Stewart border butterfly punch.



And one of my favourite turn-to embellishments from Tattered Angels - the butterfly framed font chipboard.

Thanks for coming by.


Supplies:
Mists - My Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists in Tattered Leather, Peach Delight, Tutti Frutti, Flower Power and Vintage Pink;
Stencil - My Tattered Angels butterfly glimmer screen;
Chipboard - My Tattered Angels Framed Font chipboard butterfly;
Patterned Paper - Crate Paper Pink Plum Collection Raspberry, Peach and Pomegranate;
Cardstock - Bazzill Basics;
Flowers and Leaves - Prima Marketing;
Alphas - American Crafts; and
Others - Robin's Nest Dew Drops and Martha Stewart Border Punch.

5 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

definitely beautiful misting!! Boy, that paper must have been really warped!! I always send my misted paper through a laminator, kinda like a hot iron, what do you do Sue?

Evgenia said...

LOOKS GREAT!

Christiane said...

ohhh, this is amazing, sue!! :D

Scoobie said...

Love the mix of colors, tecniques and different embellies. TFS!

LG said...

WOW!!! This is MAGNIFICENT! very beautiful page Sue!