Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Hogwarts Express


Here's another layout using My Mind's Eye So Sophie papers from My Scrapbook Nook's June kit.

I splashed some Tattered Angels glimmer mist in Red Velvet, Lime Twist and Olive Vine over the background patterned paper to brighten up the white space a little.

Some handmade rolled paper flowers from MME papers:




And to finish off the layout, some beautiful crystal flourishes from Zva Creative.




Supplies:
Patterned Paper - My Mind's Eye So Sophie Charming and Savvy collections;
Alphas - My Mind's Eye and Jenni Bowlin;
Ticket - My Mind's Eye;
Crystals - Zva Creative (CR-03CA-106); and
Mists - My Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists in Red Velvet, Lime Twist & Olive Vine.

1 comment:

Tanya Tahir said...

I love the splashes of mist and the roses are beautiful! Great page, Sue!