Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hogwarts


I spent the last week playing with my Pink Paislee papers. My prize package from Pink Paislee arrived a couple of days ago and My Tattered Angels is having a blog relay with Pink Paislee so I got lots of goodies from there too. I'll post my Tattered Angels layouts later (actually I'm still working on them). So here's one I created for Zva Creative, using Pink Paislee's Bayberry Cottage papers.


Some close-ups:


The flowers here are all from Zva - the blue icy blossoms, felt flowers and sweet blossoms, and of course the crystal flourish.



The title work mini collage.



Thanks for dropping by. :)



Supplies List:

Patterned Paper - Pink Paislee Bayberry Cottage (Flower Garden, Picket Fence, Gazebo, Front Porch, Trellis);
Flowers - Zva Creative's Icy Blossoms, Sweet Blossoms and Felt Flowers;
Crystals - Zva Creative;
Ribbon - Pink Paislee Ribbon Pleats;
Alphas - American Crafts; and
Others - Robin's Nest Dew Drops.

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

I JUST noticed that the paper matches your dd's shirt's color so well!!! hee hee!!! Did you plan THAT ahead? LOL. That is a LOT of fussy cutting Sue!!! well done!!!

iris said...

This is so gorgeous Sue!!

LG said...

Another STUNNING page!!! Loving those ZVA items.