Friday, July 30, 2010

Hello Sunshine!


I just realized I haven't posted this layout yet. It's for My Scrapbook Nook using Lily Bee's Hello Sunshine collection in their July kit. I think of this as my re-purposed layout. Re-purposed because I used a couple of the supplies in a slightly different manner.



I fashioned a 3 dimensional photo frame using the Lily Bee mini diecut. I die cut a circle out of the bracket shaped paper and mounted that on another sheet of patterned paper using 3D foam dots. I then cut out a scallop circle frame and mounted that on more 3D foam. So the photo frame in effect is 3 layers deep.

Re-purpose idea number 2: Make use of product packaging for your title. My title here comes from the packaging for the rub-ons.

Speaking of rub-ons, these ones are fun:



Thanks for dropping by and be sure to check back on Sunday for the Nook's blog hop where you'll have a chance to win some great prizes.

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

How lovely indeed :) love the 3-d look!

karen said...

lovely page and i like the idea of recycling scrappy packaging

hippy_chick said...

Love your page & how you made the frame pop!!!!

Sandy Ang said...

Such nicely balanced Primary colours on your LO. The layering and depth created is so interesting.