Monday, July 12, 2010

Luv Card

One of my fellow DT members at My Scrapbook Nook, the talented and very funny Zarah Peterson, came up with this card sketch for us at the Nook:



All the DT members did our interpretation of the sketch and here's mine, using Lily Bee papers from the Nook's July kit:


Erm, yeah, I know, it doesn't really look like the sketch. But I had a great time playing with my Sizzix and Revolution dies, and my Martha Stewart border punches.

A close-up:


And of course, what is a butterfly without a beautiful trail of black pearl flourish? This pretty one's from Zva Creative.

Take a look at what the other designers came up with. And if you'd like to join in the fun, just create a card using Zarah's sketch and share it with us on the Nook forum.

Thanks for coming by. :)

2 comments:

Zarah said...

TYSV for the kind words (seriously - it's such a compliment, coming from YOU - you rock!) and for spreading the word! :D

BabyBokChoy said...

What a CARD!!! Seriously Sue, how do you give things like that away? or do you have curios full of such goodies on display??