Monday, July 26, 2010

Luv Ya! Card


I haven't posted in a while but I will have more projects and layouts to show soon. In the meantime, here's a card I created for Your Scrapbook Stash using Prima's Strawberry Kisses patterned paper and coordinating flowers.



I wanted a clean look for the card so the background's white on white; white doily on white cardstock. The doily gives it just enough interest and texture without too much distraction. Something about butterflies makes me want to reach out for my flowers and pearls and ribbons. :)



The sentiment's on a Jenni Bowlin journalling sticker, also available from YSS. Speaking of YSS, they're having a great CHA blowout sale now. Makes me want to shop some more. :D

1 comment:

BabyBokChoy said...

cute cute cute and Susan, how can you give that away? lol. I'd hoard hoard hoard :)