Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Paddling


My new layout using My Scrapbook Nook's July Kit. Lots of bright colours from Lily Bee's Hello Sunshine collection.


I found the perfect flowers from Prima's Costa Brights to complement the Lily Bee papers. I topped off the Prima flowers with the Lily Bee chipboard stickers.



I don't usually scrap with bright colours so to make the layout more 'me', I inked, distressed and tore all the edges. And for a bit of fun, I splashed mist and ink all over the layout, little splashes of red, yellow and black. That was fun. :)



Thanks for dropping by.


Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Lily Bee Hello Sunshine collection (Fly A Kite, Savannah, Twirl, Picnic and Blueberry Pie);
Chipboard - Lily Bee Chipboard Stickers;
Flowers & Leaves - Prima Marketing;
Alphas - American Crafts Honey;
Mists - My Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists

3 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

Wow, this is so unexpected, but it works gloriously, love it!!! Sunshine paper for paddling, fantastic!

Evgenia said...

Sue, thi is really very beaytiful!

Jessica said...

Whoa gorgeous!!! You should scrap with bright colors, you use them so well! :)