Saturday, July 3, 2010

You Spin Me Round


I managed to complete a couple of layouts since my last post but haven't been able to photograph them due to the weather here. It's been raining cats and dogs and I only just managed to snap a couple of photos a few minutes ago before it started to rain again.

This is my layout using Lily Bee's very cheery Hello Sunshine collection from My Scrapbook Nook's July kit. The photo is of my daughter and me in the spinning teacups at Alice in Wonderland in Disneyland. My daughter loves spinning us around so fast we can't walk straight at the end of it. :)



I was a little intimidated by the bright colours initially but a little inking and distressing along the edges, and a touch of lace and ribbons put me back at ease.


I don't use rub-ons often but these ones from Lily Bee were too pretty not to be used. And you've got to love the signature  mini diecuts too.



Thanks for dropping by. :)

4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

LOVE the layering of the papers Sue, really nice and the swirls of pearl is just gorgeous!!!

Evgenia said...

I love this bright layout! Great job!

Christiane said...

come over here: it's stinkin' HOT in germany!!
you're my layering quenn!!
hugs!!

eMeLiNe Seet said...

Love how u used the lilybee's papers Sue ! magic touch ... :)