Sunday, August 8, 2010

Exploring Paris


This is a layout I created for My Tattered Angels, using several photos of our trip to Paris a couple of years ago.

I customized my own background by misting a white cardstock with Patina glimmer mist over a glimmer screen. To add more definition to the misted area, I stamped it using a coordinating stamp from the Tattered Traveller collection.


I combined Webster's Pages from a couple of collections on this layout - Postcards from Paris and Sweet as Cherry Pie. I love playing with lace and had fun with them on this layout.


Gotta love those hot air balloons from Webster's Pages and Tattered Angels.



A view to show the dimension in the layout.



I really like the colours in this layout. Very cheerful yet not overly bright colours. :)

4 comments:

Evgenia said...

Great layout!

hippy_chick said...

this page is fab, i love all the balloons too!!!

Zarah said...

It's gooorgeous, hun!

LG said...

WOW! love all the layering and hand cutting on this one. Those photos are perfect for that paper line