Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Swinging


A layout for My Scrapbook Nook using Sassfrass Lass' Indie Girl collection. Went for a girly layout with lots of fancy borders, trims and flowers.


Had a fun time with my border punches and ruffling up the patterned papers.

Some close-ups:




This will be my last month with My Scrapbook Nook. It's been a fantastic three terms with a wonderful kit club, a fabulous DT leader and great DT members. Every month for the last 21 months I've been showered with gorgeous kits and given the opportunity to create beautiful things with them. But it's time to move on. You'll still find me hanging around at the Nook boards because honestly, the Nook is a great place to hang out at. So thanks, Leah and Pam, for the great times. :)

Oh, Leah will be announcing the new DT really soon and it'll be a fabulous team. Be sure to check out the new team. And congrats in advance to the new girls. :)

10 comments:

LG said...

this is totally one of the best layouts I've seen from you. Love how you utilized those punches and made that layering effect. i would love to try that some time.

Thanks for the inspiration!

bethjarrett.com said...

Wow Sue! I love all the paper techniques you used! Your layout looks fabulous!!

I am so sorry to see you moving on from The Nook.

Anna Sigga said...

WOW - this is a stunning layout! Just love the way you ruffled the edges!!

This is too fabulous!

Susan Coish said...

I love this LO so much!! I love all the texture and the folded edges!! Gorgeous!!

Deanna said...

So stinkin' cool! You never cease to amaze me Sue! Wow!

Robyn Schaub said...

Saw this on 2Peas and loved, loved, loved it! The lines are amazing.

Tanya Tahir said...

I loove this page, all the layers and what you did with the punches - beautiful!

Frauke said...

Hi Sue, I love the "Paris" layout, the balloons are so cute

BabyBokChoy said...

Is this layout creative or WHAT!!!! Love your techniques here!

Christiane said...

soooo inspiring!! finally i have indie girl in stock!! can't wait to play!!