Friday, September 3, 2010

Alice Canvas Banner

aI don't celebrate Halloween but I do like my Graphic 45 Halloween in Wonderland papers, so I've created an Alice-themed banner.

(To take a closer look at the banner, go to the last image at the bottom of this post and click on that for a full size version.)

I altered a Maya Road canvas banner from Your Scrapbook Stash and started off by misting each canvas pennant with My Tattered Angels mists over Halloween Hauntings and Tattered Travelers glimmer screens. The new Fall glimmer mists are the perfect match for the Graphic 45 papers and on this canvas banner I used the new Fall shades of Autumn Nites, Pomegranate & Sugar Maple mists, and perenniel favourites Olive Vine and Peach Delight.

A look at the individual pennants:

"Oh we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."

"Off with her head!"

"Twinkle, twinkle, little bat! How I wonder what you're at."

"Curiouser and curiouser!"

"I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!"





Supplies:

Mists - My Tattered Angels mists in Pomegranate, Autumn Nites, Maple Sugar, Peach Delight and Olive Vine;
Stencils - My Tattered Angels Glimmer Screens from Halloween Hauntings and Tattered Traveler collections;
Clear Stamp - My Tattered Angels Tattered Traveler;
Chipboard - My Tattered Angels Framed Font Regal;
Patterned Paper - Graphci 45 Halloween in Wonderland.






8 comments:

shaggyfish said...

wow... love this banner a lot!!! is a great idea :)

BabyBokChoy said...

TOO cute, seriously Sue, TOO cute!! I finally got to meet Diane and Aimee at CHA and I got this line from them, I still need to dig in, I look forward to it!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

What a beautiful and creative banner!!!

scrapfancy said...

This banner is great. A nice change in the traditional type and love the colors of the banner.

Sandy Ang said...

What a fun way to use the Graphic45Alice line !

jazsutra said...

Sue,this is gorgeous! now im so gonna make a banner for my girl's new room ;) teehee.
luv,jaz

LG said...

WOW! This is brilliant! Love all the details

tonia said...

wow really nice banner:)