Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Friendship Swap Tags

Here are my completed Friendship Swap Tags. :)



The tags were fun to make. I used my favourite My Tattered Angels glimmer mists and Tim Holtz rubber stamps and just had a blast with them.



I like that each tag is unique because of the different glimmer mist colours on each one. I used the new Fall colours on the tags - Apple, Pomegranate, Sugar Maple, Dragonfly and Autumn Nights. Love the bright bold colours.




I also had fun hand-dyeing the ribbons to match the tags. Mists + Ribbon = Inky Fingers. :D



We had a fun crop last night and the tags are all at their new homes now. Well not all as a couple couldn't make it to the crop, but soon. :) And I've got in my hands beautiful tags from all the other scrappers too. Except for Kate's which should be couriered across soon. Can't wait for the next swap. :)


4 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

These are so so beautiful!

Tracy said...

Oh WOW!!! These are GORGEOUS ....LOOOOOVE the colours ...TFS, Sue ...

Love, Tracy G

Tracy said...

Oh WOW!!! These are GORGEOUS ....LOOOOOVE the colours ...TFS, Sue ...

Love, Tracy G

1CardCreator said...

These tags are gorgeous! ~Diane