It’s that time again, Tattered Angels is building a new design team for 2010!
We are looking for a variety of skills, so show us what you have.
The commitment is for one year to start November 1st. Please make sure that you are able to commit for the entire year.
As a Tattered Angels design team member you will receive:
* Tattered Angels product supplied throughout the year including new
products that are coming.
* Receive product periodically from our education partners and for blog
hops, challenges, etc.
* Your name, bio and headshot will be featured on the Tattered Angels blog.
* Exposure on the Tattered Angels blog and other media.
* Possible teaching, publication and manufacturing opportunities
* Eligible to participate in creating projects for trade shows, such as
CHA and other venues.
Because our team is predominately education based, we will need team members with good photography skills and the ability to create tutorials with instructions. You will also have your own day scheduled to post to our blog.
This call is open to International and domestic applicants.
5 projects total.
80% of each project must contain Tattered Angels product.
Each project should be a previously unseen project (each picture max. file size 500k). No work previously published online or in print will be accepted. Use this opportunity to showcase your personal style, talent and misting abilities.
Please send your application to:
The deadline to submit is September 30, 2010.
Good luck and happy misting.