Sunday, September 19, 2010

Your Scrapbook Stash Blog Hop!

Welcome to Your Scrapbook Stash's Blog Hop!

If you've arrived here from Alyssa McGrew's blog you're on the right track. If not, start at Your Scrapbook Stash's blog just so you don't miss out on any of the DT blogs. And why is that important? Because not only will you be greeted by some inspiring projects by the design team, you'll also have a chance to win! That's right, we're all giving away free gift certificates to the store!

I'll be giving away THREE US$10 gift certificates to Your Scrapbook Stash this week. And I'll be starting with ONE gift certificate today. All you need to do is to leave a comment on my blog to be entered into a draw. And be sure to check through the week because I'll be giving away the other two gift certificates sometime in the next few days.

This month, Erica sent me a big box of goodies from Echo Park and Jenni Bowlin to create with. And here's one of the layouts I came up with:



As you can see, I'm having fun with tags these days. :)

Some close-ups:


A mini collage layered on top of a stamped manila tag.



I misted the Maya Road chipboard alphas with My Tattered Angels' glimmer mist in Dragonfly and outlined it with white paint for more definition.




Remember to leave a comment on this post for a chance to win the gift certificate.

Your next stop on the blog hop is Valerie Bishop. Oh, YSS' guest designer this month, Julie Bonner, is also giving away YSS gift certificates. So be sure to check out her blog too.

And another thing, all orders placed at YSS during the blog hop will earn double points.

Be sure to check back at my blog through the week to see when I'll be giving away the other two gift certificates. :)

Thanks for dropping by and happy blog hopping!


Materials used:
Patterned Paper - Echo Park Life Is Good Collection (Honeycomb, Set The Table, Happy Borders, Journal Cards)
Alphas - Maya Road chipboards
Mist - My Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Dragonfly
Paint - Making Memories in Manila
Border Punch - Martha Stewart
Cardstock - Bazzil
Inks - Rangers Distress Ink in Brushed Corduroy and Walnut Stain

45 comments:

Vicki said...

Love your layout. Such clever use of the photos. Thanks for sharing.

Nitasha said...

Pretty LOs. love the tags!

Margaret UY said...

i just love how you did with the tags and incorporated photo in it... very authentic... i love this page!

Brenda said...

Oh for pretty! I love how oyu combined the elements together to make this. Fabulous layout!!

Keely Yowler said...

Such a gorgeous layout, Sue! I love your layering and how you adhered the photos to the tags.

Catherine said...

I love this LO...gonna have to get me some tags!!!

Denise said...

I love all the tags you used. So pretty :)

Erika M. said...

Your layout is really cool - I really like how you incorporated the tags into it.

Melanie said...

Super cute layout...love the tags!

scrappin_in_AK said...

I LOVE this - great design with the tags

Martine Labelle said...

great LO! love the photos in the tags! fun!!

isabel scrap said...

cool blog hop, and thanks for the inspiration on your blog

isabel scrap said...

cool blog hop, and thanks for the inspiration on your blog

Miwa said...

Oooooh, what a new take on using tags on a layouts - great layout!

Rach H said...

Beautiful layout- love the tags!

Tricia said...

Just when I thought tags were passe, you've revitalized them. Great job!

Lisa C. said...

I love how you used the tags! Great idea. Beautiful layout!!

Jingle said...

Your layout is super fun! I love what you did with the twine coming from the tags!

Krystle said...

I adore that stamped tag and love how you used those small pictures.

tee said...

Great Layout. Makes me want to sit and scrap. :)

Laurie! said...

I really like the pictures on the tags!

Kelly said...

I love everything. Thanks for the inspiraion.

Tracy said...

Awesome LO ... TFS ...

Love, Tracy G

abbeyviolet said...

Great use of the tags/journaling spots.

Cori S said...

Great layout! Love Blog Hops :)

Anna said...

I love all the use of the tags lately!

Cathy Bautista said...

Love the use of those tags on the LO!!! Awesome page.

Keri said...

Gorgeous layout, Sue! Love the double-twined tags and the stamping and layering and misting you did...I just can't get enough of that dragonfly mist! Thanks for the chance to win!

Chantal said...

Love your layout and omg - fab work with tags!!! :D

scrappingmom73 said...

Love this layout!!

Monique said...

Another gorgeous layout! Love your design!! Thanks for the inspiration and I love this hop!!

Calia Yang said...

this layout is so fun and dimensional! I love it!

Jennifer said...

Beautiful layouts! Thanks for the chance to win

TeenaBugg38 said...

Ohhhhh I loveee your use of the tags....clever!!!

chenguna said...

Pretty LO! LOve YSS and blog hops!

Laurel (shreve6) said...

Love the way you use those tags, so cute!

Cindi said...

OMG I Love the tags!!
I have been looking for a good idea to use the plain manila tags i had!!
Thanks for sharing!!

Kathy said...

I love how you used those tags! The pics on them look great! Thanks for a great idea!

Joni Parker said...

Love those tags...You could be the Tag Queen?.... Wow!!!

tonia said...

Love the tags and the colors beautiful great job!!!

Deb Long said...

I love how you used the tags on this!!!

Ashly said...

three chances to win??? makes me happy :) thanks

Laurie R. said...

wow love your layout. Those are some pretty papers too.

jonaks said...

lovely page!

Sandy Ang said...

What a fun way to use twine and tags on your LO !