Saturday, September 25, 2010

YSS Blog Hop Winners!

Here are the winners of the $10 gift certificates from Your Scrapbook Stash. I picked a winner each from each of my three posts and here they are:

Winner #1: Monique
who posted:  "Another gorgeous layout! Love your design!! Thanks for the inspiration and I love this hop!!"
September 21, 2010 6:18 PM



Winner #2: Krystle
who posted: "I posted my take on the sketch in the gallery! http://yourscrapbookstash.com/newgallery/albums/userpics/11173/IMG_45883_1.jpg"
September 23, 2010 12:08 AM



Winner #3: Miwa
who posted: "Can't wait to see what develops! As for tutorials that I'd like to see... there are so many new mists and paints on the market, I'd love to know how to use them!"
September 24, 2010 6:36 AM

Please leave me your emails on this post so I can send you details of your gift certificates. Congrats and happy shopping!


Edited to add: All winners have been contacted. Please check your emails, ladies! :)


4 comments:

Krystle said...

Oh wow! Thanks so much! You can send my gc to thomas[dot]krystle[at]gmail[dot]com

Calia Yang said...

congrats to the winners!!

Monique said...

Wohoo! Thank you very much!!!
My email address is:
mliedtke(at)xs4all(dot)nl

Miwa said...

Woohoo! Thanks for making my day! My email address is: miwatlee(at)msn(dot)com