Saturday, October 9, 2010

Be You


Here's a layout I created for My Tattered Angels, using patterned papers from Webster's Pages' Waiting for Santa. I love the richness of colours in this layout. Look at how the gold mist glistens against the black cardstock. The paper at the bottom of the layout was white with black flocked polka dots. I misted that with Burnt Red to complement the rest of my layout.



Matting the photograph are all products from  Tattered Angels. There’s a calling card from the Timeless Romance collection, which I painted with glimmer mist. I also stamped the frame image from the Timeless Romance clear stamps onto transparency and used that as a frame for the photo. And on the edge of the photo, I’ve placed a clear tab with felt word from  Tattered Angels – Expressive Tabs - a fun new Heidi Swapp product. I painted glimmer glam in Chandelier on the clear tab to give it that little shine without the colour.



The title work is created from some Framed Fonts which I’d misted with Sweet Clover and Olive Vine. The title sits atop a collage of lace and cut outs from the Webster's Pages patterned paper. In this photo you can see how the burnt red mist works on the felted polka dots.



List of Supplies:
Mists - My Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists in Burnt Red, Clover, Olive Vine, Iridescent Gold
Chipboard - My Tattered Angels Framed Fonts Regal
Mask - My Tattered Angels Glimmer Screen
Clear Tab - My Tattered Angels Expressive Tabs
Journaling Card - My Tattered Angels Timeless Romance Calling Cards
Stamp - My Tattered Angels Timeless Romance clear stamps
Patterned Paper - Webster's Pages Waiting for Santa
Trims - Webster's Pages (green trim), Prima Marketing (brown & white trims), own stash (black lace)
Alphas - Jenni Bowlin stickers
Flower - Prima Marketing

6 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

You can so see the misted glimmer, awesome stuff!!!

CamillaE said...

Wow, this is so pretty!

Rach H said...

Gorgeous misting and layering!

Kim Sonksen said...

Wow, I love that stencelling work on here

Tanya Tahir said...

Gorgeous design, I love the misting and how you did the title!

LG said...

this is amazing! I love the masking and all the texture here