Friday, October 29, 2010

Chattin'


A layout for Your Scrapbook Stash using Sassafras Lass' Mix & Mend collection.

I cut along the outline of the design, tucking my photo into the collage to give the feel that the collage was created with my photo in mind. I then added my own lace and ribbons to complement the lace that was already in the patterned paper, giving a little dimension to the layout.

On the top left, I created a collage for my journalling using the same style as that in the original patterned paper.

Some close-ups:





All material available from Your Scrapbook Stash.



5 comments:

Evgenia said...

love this!

BabyBokChoy said...

Totally beautiful!!! love it!!

Viola Mahr said...

sweet layout! love the fresh colors. Thank you so much for sharing!

hugs,
Viola

shaggyfish said...

you rock the sassafras las this collection! congrats for being featured in the sassafras blog toooo!!! hows yr swap 'inchie' doing!!!!! hahahaha

Christiane said...

love love love this, sue!!