Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dream Big


Here's a layout I created for My Tattered Angels. I misted the outer edges of the background paper a pretty pink with Tutti Frutti. The paper is UV-embossed to resist mists, revealing the lovely flourishes as the mist goes on. On the inside of the background paper, I misted Patina over a butterfly glimmer screen.



The title work is taken from a new Tattered Angels/Heidi Swapp  product – Simple Sayings titles  - phrases printed on felt plus additional designs clear embossed on. Tucked behind the title is a scalloped shape design in black – that’s a glimmer glass taken from the Seaside collection. I’ve also painted broad strokes of glimmer glam along the outline of the bracket shape – another subtle addition of glimmer. At the corner of the photo is yet another new product from My Tattered Angels – a clear tab with white felt words. Those are so versatile and fun to play with.



Thanks for dropping by and for your lovely comments on my previous posts. They're always appreciated. :)

4 comments:

Viola Mahr said...

Sue, this is perfect! :) Flowers are so my favorite, and who doesn't love a shabby layout? Always rewarding to visit your blog :)

Hugs,
Viola

jonaks said...

gorgeous page. Thanks for the visit in my blog. you congratulated me on a pub?

hippy_chick said...

LOVE how you have arranged 3 different flower's, look's great!!

Tanya Tahir said...

SO beautiful, Sue. I love the misted butterfly on the background, so subtle and such a great effect!