Sunday, October 24, 2010

Dream, Create, Be.


Here's a layout I created for Zva Creative using Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue collection.



The pretty pink pearl flourish and 3D flowers are all from Zva Creative.



I blended in the Zva flowers with the cut outs from the Webster's patterned paper to create a flower cluster in the corner of the layout. The pretty lace stamp extending from the flower cluster is from My Tattered Angels.



Thanks for dropping by and for your sweet comments. They're much appreciated. :)


Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Webster's Pages Hollywood Vogue
Flowers - Zva Creative
Pearl Flourish - Zva Creative PE03CA-111
Stamp - My Tattered Angels

6 comments:

jazsutra said...

Sue, this page is beautiful! loving the sweet photo too;) and ooo Congrats on the DT at TA!!! ;)

luv,jaz

Adriana - DRIARTE said...

Just fabulous!!! I Love all of your details..

jessica_haley555 said...

Great page. I love the "Dream, Create, Be". A little more original.

If you want you can check out my blog candy.

http://pretty-ladies-scrapbooking.blogspot.com/

Liz said...

WOW BEAUTIFUL LAYOUTS I JUST LOVE THIS..HOW FUN CONGRAT ON TATTERED
I LOVE THEZVA PRODUCTS...

Manders said...

wow this is gorgeous

Viola Mahr said...

Congrats Sue! :) and oh my you are creating some totally LOVELY and shabby LOs! :) Thank you so much for sharing, you are amazing!

Hugs,
Viola