Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

  

Here's a Halloween-inspired decor I created for My Tattered Angels.

I altered a mini wreath and embellished it with cute Halloween thing-ums I created using products from Tattered Angels and Graphic 45.




The mini wreath was originally a light shade of brown. To get it more Halloween-y, I misted it liberally with the rich dark purple of Haunted Shadow mist, over which I slathered on Glimmer Glam in Peach Bellini for a little orange glaze and glitter.



I used a lot of the clear stamps from Halloween Hauntings on this project, in particular the spider webs and spiders. I stamped the spider webs on clear transparency and attached them liberally around the decor. Little spiders peek out from behind the webs, big spiders peek out from behind Alice.


Thanks for dropping by. :)

2 comments:

BabyBokChoy said...

How utterly adorable!! Too cute!

Christiane said...

ohhh, this is super duper cute!! :))